Membership Information and Benefits
Who Are We?
The Pocono Chamber of Commerce is an organization made up of people working together to make our community a better place in which to live and do business. Your membership not only entitles you to the Chamber’s services; it gives you the opportunity to participate at many levels.
Chamber networking functions such as expert panels, monthly mixers, and Women in Business luncheons offer members the chance to socialize and develop new business contacts. Volunteering on a Chamber Committee also gives members the chance to get involved, improve our community, and meet new contacts.
As the “connector” to the business community, the Chamber provides valuable referrals that translate into more business for members. Every Chamber Member is listed in the annual Membership Directory and Buyer’s Guide – a comprehensive resource for both community members and new residents.
Benefits of Membership
The Pocono Chamber of Commerce offers a variety of services to its members. Many of these services are free, some are discounted and others are priced at rates sufficient to cover the Chamber’s costs. Members are invited to use any and all of the benefits appropriate for their business.
As a Pocono Chamber of Commerce Member, you are entitled to an abundance of benefits!
- Committees: We facilitate a variety of operational committees (comprised of
volunteers) designed to conduct the mission and vision of the Chamber, to
promote the growth of Monroe County businesses, and positive changes in our
- Networking: We provide a variety of networking opportunities each month to our members. Use this time to build professional relationships with other Chamber members,
- Sponsorships: You have the opportunity to display and highlight your business, as well as access Monroe County business leaders and decision-makers.
Advertising and Promotion
- Community Awareness: Join our network of 5,000 local businesses and community leaders. Our members have opportunities to advertise their organization and events through a variety of different free and paid
- Marketing: New members receive a variety of free and discounted marketing opportunities!
- Social Media: Share with us the promotion or events that you have going on, we would love to help promote you!
Chamber Publications and Digital Visibility
- Visibility on Chamber Site: Your organization will be featured as a staple business
of the Poconos. You can post events to our event calendar and share discounts
with other members or to the general public.
- Chamber Publications: Our new members are always listed in the monthly
editions of Connections Magazine and the Poconos Annual Directory at no
- Radio & Television Programs: The Chamber’s weekly radio program provides valuable information to the public on Chamber events, Chamber members and community happenings.
- Membership Directory: Each member receives a listing in the annual directory. Paid advertisements are also available in this comprehensive community resource.
- Electronic Newsletter: The Chamber’s monthly newsletter features news about members, Chamber events, community issues, and new businesses.
- Workshops: Industry experts provide guidance in classroom sessions on the
topics of marketing, business plans, finance, accounting, legal issues, and HR.
- Member Only Exclusives: Local discounts on a variety of business needs such as
legal consultations, promotion, advertising, healthcare, and more!
- Access to Our Expansive Network: We provide opportunities for connections with other members, as well as paid email opportunities to our full membership list.
- Business Referrals: The Chamber maintains professional lists of builders, realtors, restaurants, retailers, etc., which are supplied upon request. We refer only Chamber members.
- Consultation Services: The Chamber offers consulting services to businesses through our Resource Center and Business Development Specialist. Whether you are just starting out or growing an existing business, the Chamber can help you reach your goals. We offer one-on-one counseling and a variety of Business Seminars throughout the year designed to help you succeed.
- Professional Staff Assistance: The Chamber staff is available to assist with inquiries, value-add member benefits, and business needs.
Earn this and much more through your Pocono Chamber Membership!
If you are interested in becoming a Pocono Chamber of Commerce member, please complete our online membership application or contact the Chamber at 570.421.4433 or via email: email@example.com.
A ribbon-cutting is one of the many ways that you can market your business as a member of the Pocono Chamber of Commerce. Whether it is to commemorate a grand opening, reopening, or anniversary, the Chamber staff will assist you.
A Pocono Chamber Ribbon Cutting consists of Chamber staff and members being present at your physical location during your ribbon-cutting celebration and taking a photo and publishing it in the Chamber newsletter and social media. We work with all local dignitaries and special guests to take part in the ceremony.
The date and location of your ribbon cutting are promoted through all avenues of the Chamber, including electronic e-blasts, flyers, social media, and radio. Your ribbon cutting will be listed in our Chamber events calendar and on our mass email to our members before the event.
A ribbon-cutting should be scheduled at least four weeks in advance. Please call the Chamber to inquire about this service and cost at 570.421.4433.